With the EC702 you can be sure that every cup of espresso or cappuccino will be brewed to perfection. Enjoy the precision of two thermostats to control water and steam pressure separately. With easy an easy clean water tank and the ability to use espresso pods or ground coffee, this is a great pump espresso machine. Come read our Delonghi EC702 Review to find out why.
Easy to use water tank
Easy to remove and refill water tank allows you to fill your espresso maker conveniently. The water tank also features a fill line to help you judge how much water to fill the water tank.
Removable drip tray and water filter make cleaning the EC702 a breeze. As long as you try and clean your coffee maker regularly the EC702 will serve you well for years to come. With some users stating they have had theirs for over five years with still no issues.
3-in-1 Filter Holder
Whether you like single or double shot espresso the EC702 has you covered. The three in 1 filter holder also allows espresso pods to be used.
Features and Specifications
- Convenient size at just 11 x 9 x 12 inches.
- Create perfect froth with the patented cappuccino system frother
- Cup warmer
- Ground coffee or pods can be used
- Temperature control
- 15 Bar Pump Pressure
- Easy to clean
- Great tasting espresso
- Compact size perfect for any size kitchen
- Use pods or ground coffee
- Slightly noisy. However, brew time is not long at all so this is not that much of an issue
- Cup warmer can take time to heat up
- No water hardener kit. Although these are cheap to purchase.
Looking for great espresso at a reasonable price? The EC702 has your back with some high tech features found in espresso makers double the price.